Monday, January 7, 2008

An unexcitingly titled blog

1. For me, church is a major part of my life. My church is also like my family, because i've been going there my whole life so people know me and i know them. Its a place i can go anytime and have many people to talk to. I know that i will always be accepted at my church and i have many friends there that can help me through anything. Although family is a big part of my life as well, i think it is included when i say church, much like many other principles that guide my life. My faith comes with many other principles that i should live my life by, and so by having it i have many other things to guide me through life.
2. One news event that had a big impact on my life was when my friend, Kelly, from church died in a car accident. She was one of the kindest, craziest, most self-confident person i had ever met and had the honor of being friends with and for awhile i was really mad at the world because i just didn't understand why she had to die. But with help from all my other friends that were also hurting i eventually understood that everyone has to die and that it was just Kelly's time. Although i will never fully understand death and why it happens to people so young, i have learned to accept it.
3. My new years resolution was to live a healthier life style. It isn't because i'm on a diet, or trying to lose weight or anything on the surface like that...i just have not been so healthy in 2007 and would really like to change that for the new year. This means excersising on a normal basis and eating healthier, as well as going to church more regularily, being with my family more, getting more sleep...anything that can improve my health more. Because the way i see it, if you dont have your health, you have nothing...so i want to try and guarentee my health for as long as i can.

No comments: