Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Assignment 9

1. My definition of happiness is a feeling that you get when something very good happens to you, when everything seems to be going right, or maybe its just a small thing, but it gives you a warm feeling or joy and excitment. And its great. :)
2.In my own life, happiness is hanging out with my friends, especially my boyfriend, who is my best friend-even though it sounds very cliche, its true. I can be happy with him even if we are just sitting at my house with my family, or watching a movie, or even when he's not in a good mood i'm still happy when i'm with him. My friends bring happiness to my life as well, but it is when we are doing something enjoyable that i am the most happy. Especially football games, high school football with my friends are definately the highlight of my high school carreer. I also am really happy during christmas time at my grandma's house when my whole family is gathered around the tree opening presents.
3. The people that affect my happiness in my life are my parents and my friends. When my parents are in a bad mood, or punishing me then i'm usually not too happy. And when me and my friends are all together, at like a football game then i am extremely happy and i feel like nothing else matters.
4. I think i impact my parents definately, my friends, Nick, customers at TJs, because its just little things that you can do to make people happy. like when i'm waitressing, and a lot of people come to eat alone there, and sometimes you can make a person's day just by asking them how they are, or smiling at them. So i think we impact more peeopple's happiness in one day then you give yourself credit for. For those lonely people, that can be a big deal for them and maybe not an everyday event. And the rest of the people, my mom, dad, friends, Nick...I impact them by being there for them when they need me. I am usually pretty happy and happiness in my opinion is very contagious. So naturally it affects many people...its like a web.
5. My greatest need in my life is my friends and family. I am a very social person and i love people, so having friends and family and just overall people to talk to is a big part of my life and it always will be. Without them, i don't even know how i would survive..without their support i would be so lost.

3 comments:

muna w. said...

hey mac! i like your insight in happiness but i disagree when you say having your boyfriend as a best friend sounds cliche that's not true. i think its really great to have someone like that in your life.

natalie said...

I totally agree with your idea of happiness. I also think that it is so cute that your boyfriend is your best friend. Thats what he should be. My parents affect my mood a lot too especially when they are yelling at me. It's no fun! Keep up the great blog writing! :)

Digial Thoughts said...

yeah i agree with your happiness the being around your boyfrined thing it my happiness to, being around my boyfriend all though we dont hang out much sence he started work. i agree with muna that, thats what he should be. Nice job mac!